Product Designer/Senior Product Designer
San Francisco, CA
Harbor is helping power the next big wave in capital markets by reengineering private securities with blockchain technology. The Harbor platform and compliance protocol helps issuers and broker-dealers tokenize real-world assets, such as real estate, company equity, investment funds, and fine art, while ensuring compliance with existing securities laws on every trade across the globe.
We’re looking for a Product Designer/Senior Product Designer to help build great products and set a new bar for UX in the finance and blockchain industry. In this role, you’ll work closely with product managers, engineers, other designers, and partners to design experiences for investors and issuers.
- Work with the Product team to understand goals and problems; take conceptual ideas and turn them into usable and valuable products.
- Create great visual and interaction design for investors and issuers, taking a holistic and systematic approach.
- Understand the user and advocate for them.
- Wireframe, prototype and test designs.
- Work closely with engineering to implement designs, refining as needed to speed up the development process.
- Define detailed interaction models and document UI specifications.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across Harbor.
- Contribute to the Harbor brand.
- 5+ years of product design experience, preferably some experience in the financial space.
- Comfortable with both visual and interaction design.
- Experience working with design systems.
- Experience working within heavy technical and legal constraints.
- Enthusiastic about Ethereum and blockchain technology.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced environments with minimal direction.
- Passion for identifying and solving user problems.
- Team player and highly collaborative.
- Skilled with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design tools.
- Brand/Marketing design experience a plus.