Growth Marketing Manager
Oakland, California /
Harmless Harvest envisions a world where nutritious, clean, organic and healthy food and beverages are the standard rather than the exception; where all people involved in creating the product are treated with fairness; and the planet is treated harmlessly. We are focused on changing the world, and we are always looking for like-minded, wildly passionate individuals to help us do this. Join the #HarmlessMovement
As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will lead all ecommerce and performance marketing elements for the Harmless Harvest brand (Amazon and harmlessharvest.com). Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and executing our performance marketing strategy and subsequent tactics across Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Google Search, podcast, affiliate and other programmatic platforms. We want a strategic marketer who can execute – someone who can drive performance across the entire consumer journey and across all platforms, designing customer acquisition and retention programs that deliver. You will need to think big, use data to guide your work, and be comfortable playing from strategy all the way to execution and optimization. We have ambitious growth goals for next year and you will be a key piece of helping us deliver!
- Lead our performance marketing strategy from end-to-end
- Manage agency partners, marketing team, and cross-functionals to effectively implement our growth marketing strategy and drive results
- Apply brand and consumer insights to inform our creative assets and messaging
- Set-up, run, and continuously monitor all campaigns for maximum performance on key funnel KPIs, such as conversion rate, CAC, etc.
- Set up A/B tests and champion a test and learn approach to inform our best path to continuous growth
- Own the end-to-end management of all email campaigns, SMS marketing, on-site campaigns, and other retention programs — including strategy, campaign set-up, message content, reporting, and daily monitoring
- Analyze results of campaigns on a daily basis, create weekly and monthly reporting dashboards with insights and recommendations for optimizations.
- Analyze key drivers of retention to inform strategies and approaches. Leverage auto-replenishment/subscribe and save, referral/affiliate, and loyalty tactics to drive retention
- Grow our email database and manage SEO for harmlessharvest.com
- Proactively make and implement recommendations for campaign optimization to meet sales and growth targets
- Identify relevant partnership opportunities to build brand awareness and drive customer acquisition
- Partner with brand marketing team on ecomm product assortment decisions
CAPABILITIES + SKILLS REQUIRED
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience with 2+ years of experience leading performance marketing strategy preferably in a consumer product-oriented way. Food or beverage category experience preferred
- Passion for digging into qualitative and quantitative data, uncovering actionable insights and acting on them
- Experience and comfort with ecommerce platforms, Google Analytics, Facebook Manager, Google Ads Manager etc.
- Excellent communication skills and capabilities in managing up, down and across
- Ability to translate our brand story to the consumer and our sales story to senior leadership
- Constant improvement mindset, always looking for ways to learn and optimize
- Passion to make the world a better place by driving mission driven brands like Harmless Harvest. Looking for someone who embodies the core Harmless Harvest values
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications or similar