Sales Brand Ambassador - Raleigh, NC
Raleigh, North Carolina
Harmless Harvest envisions a world where nutritious, clean, organic and healthy food and beverages are the standard rather than the exception; where all people involved in creating the product are treated with fairness; and the planet is treated harmlessly. We are focused on changing the world, and we are always looking for like-minded, wildly passionate individuals to help us do this. Join the #HarmlessMovement
Harmless Harvest is looking for enthusiastic Brand Ambassadors to sample and educate new consumers on our Organic and Fair for Life Coconut Water and Non Dairy Yogurt Drinks.
ACTIVELY HIRING: Raleigh, North Carolina
Harmless Harvest fans who are driven, well-organized and have a passion for natural foods are encouraged to apply. The right candidates will have positive energy, a high level of focus, strong sense of commitment and enjoy meeting people. The primary role of a Sales/Demo Brand Ambassador is to visit key stores on a weekly basis and work with store management to provide support and increase sales. Duties include: merchandise product, place coupons, build displays, secure incremental placements, and help execute on promos. Occasional demo/sampling events lasting from 3-4 hours at various grocery and retail stores in the marketplace.
- Positively represent the brand while conducting product demonstrations/sampling.
- Drive trial of company products through quality interactions with key retailers to help increase brand awareness and sales and effectively communicate brand message and attributes to consumers.
- Drive sales and repeat business through multiple visits and engaging interactions with key stores.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate the Harmless Harvest brand message to consumers.
- Be knowledgeable and comfortable overcoming objections with the consumer by answering commonly asked questions.
- Provide product education, pricing, location in store, and various collateral to consumers.
- Actively participate in promos and events which may occur on nights/weekends.
- Work closely with manager and share successes via reporting tool and photos.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with key contacts & stores that will be helpful in developing sampling & sales opportunities.
- Work closely with Harmless Harvest Regional Manager and share successes via reports and photos.
- Merchandise product shelves in store to ensure product availability during and post demos.
Skills & Experience:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Excellent communication skills-- charismatic and outgoing personality
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Previous demo experience is preferred but not necessary
- Local market knowledge
- Basic knowledge of health/nutrition is a plus
- Access to internet and smartphone
- A reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel up to 50 miles within the marketplace
- Ability to stand, kneel, walk distances of a ½ mile at a time during a 4-6 hour shift
- Ability to lift boxes weighing up to 20 pounds
- Ability to adjust to alternating hot and cold conditions due to transitioning from a walk-in refrigeration unit (cold) to the retail area of a store and then outside.