Operations Associate (Part Time)
- Back office support - oversee team operational needs, organization of billing, expenses and other office paperwork.
- Virtual office management - work directly with the COO to provide support and manage any other organizational needs of the team.
- 1-2 years of experience managing accounting, business operations and administrative role.
- Must be highly detail and solutions-oriented.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Experience with Excel, expense management, databases, and other organizational software.
Harmony is an open and fast blockchain. Our mainnet runs Ethereum applications with 2-second transaction finality and 100 times lower fees.
Harmony’s secure bridges offer cross-chain asset transfers with Ethereum, Binance and other chains.
Harmony serves as a platform for creators to connect with their community. Try our showcase below – an NFT marketplace with collectibles from hundreds of artists.
What we offer
At Harmony, you will work with an experienced team in a high performance culture. We offer competitive compensation and remote work.