Palo Alto, CA
Harmony is an open and fast blockchain. Our mainnet runs Ethereum applications with 2-second transaction finality and 100x lower fees. We are an open platform for your assets, collectibles, identity and governance.
🚀 Building a (Rocket)Ship
We are a Day-1 startup. Blockchains are becoming the foundation of the global economy, yet their adoption is at only 1%. That means that you as a pioneer and developer are shaping the future with 10X impact. Harmony is a community-driven project, a network with hundreds of applications, and a team wearing crazy ambitions on their sleeves. Because the invincible summer awaits!
For engineers, we value your deep understanding of how bytes work. You are a tool maker, a system hacker, and a math nerd all in ONE. Your typical day involves prototyping a top-conference research paper, debugging and profiling in hexdecimal, or writing updates to coordinate asynchronously with tens of engineers in the open. Building a blockchain is like jumping off the cliff while assembling the plane engine on the fly – but, if you can thrive in chaos, why NOT?
For creatives, we approve your obsession with user experience. You are a product designer, a brand manager, and an industry analyst all in ONE. Your typical day involves studying what delights and what hurts through hard metrics, writing long-form narratives on the why's and the do's, or scrumming tasks for a product launch to iterate with millions of users. Building a community is like sharing your blue heart while keeping the culture alive for decades – but, if this is your dream of 50 years, start NOW?
💙 See Harmony’s Culture and Values on "Empathy, Passion & Excellence".
This role works closely with Harmony leadership on mission-critical projects. You’re someone who will provide oversights, and structure but would also be ready to work in the trenches with the team to create outcomes. You should be comfortable going from strategy formation to tactical execution. Ability to context switch and work on multiple projects flawlessly is required.
You are bringing your networking skills and relationships at the intersection of blockchain and technology to build new partnerships that are strategic. You’ll help break new ground to scale Harmony faster, drive value for us, our partners, and our ecosystem by creating win-win propositions and be a trusted team player for product, engineering, and other cross-functional teams.
This individual will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and executing opportunities for growing our product ecosystem, including new product launches, and directly or indirectly leading a team of engineers and other cross-functional teams to execute against our product roadmap and strategy.
- Drive all key products at Harmony in close partnership with Platform
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date on the crypto industry trends and competitor activity
- Define product vision, roadmaps, and goals in alignment with the company's overall strategy.
- Help define the vision for the future of blockchain, in terms of tapping into new user segments, new experiences, etc.
- Work closely with Engineering, Business Development, Marketing, and Operations teams as well as the founders to develop go-to-market strategies.
- 4-6 years of experience as a Product Manager. Team leadership experience preferred.
- Passion for economics concepts, supply/ demand, market forces, and liquidity along with a very strong desire to build great user experience.
- Strong communication skills, with excellent cross-functional leadership.
- Experience in the crypto and/or NFT industry