Developer Productivity Manager
R&D – Engineering - Dev & QA /
Harness is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting the software delivery market. We are building an intelligent software delivery platform that enables engineers to deliver software faster, with higher quality, and less effort. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Feature Flags and Cloud Cost Management. The platform is designed to help companies accelerate their cloud initiatives as well as their adoption of containers and orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Amazon ECS.
Harness recently raised $115 million in financing, reaching a valuation of $1.7 billion in just three years after launching from stealth. With a total of $195 million in financing to date, Harness investors include IVP, Menlo Ventures, Unusual Ventures, Alkeon Capital, Battery Ventures, Citi Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Sorenson Capital, and Thomvest Ventures.
As part of Harness platform, you will design and develop solutions to complex problems ranging from deployment automation models for distributed AWS Lambda & Kubernetes/Docker based software, to machine learning algorithms to analyze various data sources to detect anomalies in software behavior.
You will be working with a team of dynamic engineers who take pride in solving complex problems.
We're seeking A players to work with A players. We're a high-growth company on a once-in-a-lifetime journey to revolutionize deployment tools & continuous delivery. Be a part of it.
What you need to possess
- Enjoys a fast-paced start-up culture and is open/flexible to adapt to the dynamic needs of the business .
- Continuous learner loves technical challenges and likes to involve in finding the solution.
- Well versed with the developer tools , QA ,production environments .
- Can understand the internal processes and improve the developer productivity .
- Well versed with build tools , scripting , and various cloud environments .Good Understanding of automated build and release systemsPassion for automation, continuous improvement, and DevOps culture .
- Clear communication skills, both in person and online.
- Good understanding of CI/CD workflow.
- Should be self-started and able to work independently.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE AT HARNESS
- Experience building a transformative product
- End-to-end ownership of your projects
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefit
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team building events
- TGIF-Off program (10 extra days off!)
- Remote office stipend
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly Food & Beverage Reimbursement Program
Harness is an equal employer opportunity .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.