Asset Management Associate/Senior Associate
San Francisco, CA
Asset Management – Asset Management /
Harrison Street is a leading investment management firm exclusively focused on alternative real assets. Headquartered in Chicago and London with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, the Firm has more than 280-employees and nearly $56 billion in assets under management. Clients of the Firm include a global institutional investor base domiciled in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Latin America.
Harrison Street is seeking to hire an Associate/Senior Associate within the Asset Management group. Candidates should possess broad-based analytical skills, strong understanding of Excel and PowerPoint, superior communication skills, and proven research skills. The individual must be able to efficiently allocate time between multiple tasks, changing priorities, tight deadlines and provide analytical support for multiple people within Asset Management.
Specific Duties Include:
- Assist in managing relationships with existing operating partners;
- Provide analytical and transaction support for workouts / capital calls, financings, and dispositions;
- Prepare capital call and disposition memorandums;
- Review, analyze, and assist with lease transactions;
- Model investment level performance for fund vehicles;
- Participate in the annual business plan and valuation process;
- Assist in oversight of property operations including property management and leasing terms;
- Review financial performance and comparison to budget;
- Monitor capital improvement progress;
- Maintain and monitor key department and firm schedules:
- Assist in the recruiting and training of all new employees;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Bachelor’s degree – Real Estate and Finance concentrations preferred;
- 1-4+ years of experience in private equity, investment management, or commercial real estate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to draw conclusions from research and data analysis and communicate them effectively;
- Thorough understanding of real estate valuation software (Excel at minimum - Argus preferred);
- Highly motivated, organized, and self-directed individual eager to learn all facets of asset management.
- Strong medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Dependent Care Account (with employer match)
- Life, accidental death and disability plans
- Commuter Reimbursement Program (with employer match)
- Employee assistance programs
- 401K plan with Harrison Street contribution
- 13 paid holidays and Flex Fridays
- 16-week paid parental leave
- Wellness room for nursing mothers
- Monthly cell phone bill reimbursement
- Professional development stipend
- Wellness & Charitable Contribution Programs
- Manager trainings and employee development opportunities
- Dress for your day!
$93,000 - $135,000 a year
Competitive base + bonus
Harrison Street is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact our ADA Accessible Line at (312) 920-0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
Harrison Street does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Harrison Street will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Harrison Street.