CEO - founder role
Harvest Builders – Founders /
At Harvest, we elevate innovation across the Canadian Prairies. We’re a team of world-class builders, operators, and investors who have started companies from a napkin, grown to millions of users, raised capital, and successfully scaled companies towards exit.
We harvest talent within businesses and take them up a notch for that it factor. We nurture strategy with collaboration to deliver tailored experiences with real results and growth for the companies and communities we co-build with.
We're building new companies in the areas of FinTech (financial technology), InsureTech (insurance technology) and PropTech (property technology), looking to transform the Prairies into a globally-competitive tech region.
We are looking for strong leaders to take on the role of Founder/CEO to help build Canada’s next tech unicorns. As a Founder/CEO, you will be the visionary leader who tells a compelling story. You will set the strategy for a high performing organization, and will be responsible for the overall operations of the business, revenue generation, and growth.
We offer dedicated support in financial modelling, fundraising, recruitment, creative, marketing, PR, and legal services from our venture building teams.
Join us in building a meaningful, successful company alongside a world-class team that has done it before.
What you'll be doing:
- Set the strategy and vision for building Canada’s next tech unicorn (a company with a billion-dollar market cap)
- Build and lead a high calibre founding team
- Grow your product and go to market strategy
- Growth hack via any and every possible channel
- Drive company culture and values
- Pitch to investors (with our help)
Who we're looking for:
- Executive experience in a high-performance environment
- Ability to lead high-performing teams, projects, and/or businesses with $mm+ budgets
- Proven ability to develop profitable strategies and implement a compelling vision
- Entrepreneurial mindset who is incredibly driven, has raw hustle and determination
- Best in your field with industry experience in finance, insurance, property, or technology
- Professional, self-aware and a strong team player
At Harvest, you have the chance to work with industry portfolios that position Canada as a global leader of innovation. We believe the Prairies are a great place to live and work for generations to come. Share your bright ideas and work in an open, dynamic environment. Join our rapidly growing network and gain real hands-on experience that shapes the next generation of business.
About applying with Harvest:
We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there; when you apply, the People Team at Harvest may reach out to you about other possible opportunities you may be a fit for.
Harvest Builders is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.