Operations & Research Analyst Intern
Calgary, AB /
Harvest Builders – Propra /
At Propra, we’re looking for ambitious individuals interested in being a part of our early-stage team. Propra is a suite of property management tools that improves efficiency, communication, and cost-savings while elevating the tenant experience.
You’ll be joining alongside a founding and supporting cast who hold significant experience at tech startups, property management firms, and management consultancies such as SkipTheDishes, McKinsey & Company, and BCG Digital Ventures.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Operations & Research Intern to help our teamwork on several key strategic priorities including contributing to strategic planning, streamlining integration, developing proof points of the SaaS, creating a great customer experience, competitive market research and identifying potential target customers.
You will conduct research and analysis in support of our strategic roadmap. The right candidate will be a self-starter with strong organizational skills and have the ability to think critically about emerging technology trends.
This is a full-time 4-month term starting August 2021, with the possibility of an extension to 8 months. Join our team today to gain real hands-on experience that shapes the next generation of business.
This internship is open to post-secondary students who are returning to full-time or part-time studies in January 2022.
What you'll be doing:
- Research industry trends to help determine areas of opportunity and further develop our thesis on the market and its competitive landscape
- Partner with business and product leaders to develop business cases, including analytics of the impact of the SaaS on individual multifamily residential properties and businesses as a whole
- Present key findings and recommendations to executives
Who we're looking for:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business or a related field from an accredited four-year college or university
- Be legally allowed to work in Canada
- Have the ability to work for a continuous 16 weeks in the fall semester
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of automation tools and suites (AirTable, Zapier, Bubble etc…)
What will help you succeed:
- Self-motivated; independent, organized and proactive; highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable when working across multiple teams
- Ability to think critically and work autonomously in both well-defined and ambiguous project environments
- Experience with market research and business analysis is considered an asset
Please apply using Chrome, as applications are only supported using Chrome on desktop.
Propra is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.
We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there; when you apply, our team may reach out to you about other possible opportunities you may be a fit for.