Full Stack Developer
Calgary, AB /
Harvest Builders – Propra /
At Propra, we’re looking for ambitious individuals interested in being a part of our early stage team. Propra is a suite of property management tools that improves efficiency, communication, and cost-savings, while elevating the tenant experience.
You’ll be joining alongside a founding and supporting cast who hold significant experience at tech startups, property management firms, and management consultancies such as SkipTheDishes, McKinsey & Company, and BCG Digital Ventures.
As a Full Stack Developer you have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and make a lasting impact as an early member of the Engineering team, your work will be instrumental in moving the company forward. Our tech stack includes; TypeScript, React, Node, Terraform, AWS Lambda, and React Native.
What you'll be doing:
- Work alongside the Co-Founders, collaborating with the engineering and product team
- Touch many different parts of the tech stack; doing anything it takes to solve problems and deliver
- Planning, scaling, and deploying infrastructure on AWS using Terraform
- Contribute and help shape our culture as an early hire
Who we're looking for:
- Several years of hand-on professional experience in a web development or infrastructure position
- Knowledge of our tech stack or similar technologies (TypeScript, React, Node, Terraform, AWS Lambda and React Native)
- Ability to autonomously scope and solve difficult technical challenges, writing high quality code
- Drive to both learn from and mentor others
- Experience at a fast growing organization or a start up is a plus
- Experience with React Native or mobile development and willingness to work on our mobile app is a plus
What will help you succeed:
- You're an obsessive builder with; strong work ethic and ability to operate with high velocity
- You're curious and passionate with a demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
- You have a mentality of ownership; understanding that everyone must take ownership to ensure success as team
- You are energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic environment
Please apply using Chrome, as applications are only supported using Chrome on desktop.
Propra is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.
We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there; when you apply, our team may reach out to you about other possible opportunities you may be a fit for.