Media, Analytics, Strategy Coordinator
Media, Analytics & Strategy – Media /
#paid is a creator marketing platform that sits at the intersection of brand and creator collaboration. We help direct-to-consumer and Fortune 500 brands like Phillips Hue, Clearbanc, Unilever, and Sephora, activate creators to drive growth.
We are building the platform of record that powers content creation and distribution for brands globally. The better we do that, the better we can serve our creator community and provide them with the best place on earth to do what they love—create.
#paid is looking for a passionate Coordinator to join the Media, Analytics, and Strategy (MAS) department. The Coordinator is a cross-functional player that multi-tasks across media and creator marketing disciplines—they get the opportunity to perfect media, analytics, and strategy fundamentals by learning from industry pros. This role is suited for someone who has a deep passion for any media discipline, is deadline driven and detail oriented, and is ready to jump into a fast-paced environment.
In your day-to-day work, you will
- Collaborate closely with seasoned Strategists, Analysts, and Media Managers in proposal, campaign, and study work
- Manage behind-the-scenes tasks that contribute to the department’s success. This includes building paid social campaigns, reviewing survey test links, coming up with creative ideas, and building results overview decks
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members and make sure all assigned tasks are delivered on time
- Multi-task across multiple media disciplines, perfect media fundamentals, and learn from seasoned industry pros
You're perfect for this role if
- You have a passion for creator marketing, media, strategy, and/or analytics and want to grow within it either of these disciplines
- You're highly organized and a focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail, analytical and project management skills
- You have an ownership mentality and can independently manage multiple projects and deadlines
- You're hungry to learn, persist in the face of setbacks and always looking for new opportunities for efficiency
These aren't necessary, but it would be cool if
- You have experience in either the paid social, digital analytics, market research, or creative/strategic planning space
Why Choose #paid?
- We are a group of passionate and thoughtful people working together to fundamentally change the way brands are built, while empowering creators to make a living doing what they love
- We are growing quickly! Plus, #paid is the second-highest-rated platform on the popular G2 Crowd software review website
- We have all the fun perks you’d expect—flexible vacation policy, competitive vision, dental, and health benefits, team lunches, and socials (yes, even remotely!)
- We are proud of our culture and care about it deeply—we live by our team values and are always trying to make #paid a better company today than it was yesterday
- We encourage learning, growth, continuous improvement, and provide the freedom to experiment
Equal Employment Opportunity
#paid is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.
If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, whether it be alternate forms of material, accessible meeting rooms, etc., please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.