People Operations Manager
People & Talent – Talent & People Experience /
#paid is a creator marketing platform that sits at the intersection of brand and creator collaboration. We help direct-to-consumer and Fortune 500 brands like Phillips Hue, Clearbanc, Unilever, and Sephora, activate creators to drive growth.
We are building the platform of record that powers content creation and distribution for brands globally. The better we do that, the better we can serve our creator community and provide them with the best place on earth to do what they love—create.
The People Operations Manager keeps our team functioning like a well-oiled machine. You will be responsible for managing and improving upon all people and operations tasks so that our team can deliver a world-class customer experience. Your job is to give people the right environment and resources to thrive at #paid, ensuring every team member is set up for success to achieve their highest personal and professional potential.
Day to day
- Ordering and assigning appropriate equipment for new hires & tracking all tech inventory
- Onboarding & offboarding employees
- Coordinate with IT to ensure all team members have access to required tools and loggins for role responsibilities
- Management and maintenance of HR software, including keeping all profiles up to date, and uploading required documents
- Monitoring and optimizing systems, workflows and integrations for all People tools (Gsuite, Slack, HiBob, Lever, LinkedIn, Navan, Notion)
- Understanding analytics across the employee life cycle and understanding how to improve experience and performance
- Plan & execute Virtual and IRL team social events and other culture initiatives
- Keep a pulse on the most innovative people practices in the tech community
- Company Wiki Management – Notion Homebase
- Help plan and coordinate company Virtual Town Hall and Quarterly OKR Kick Offs
- Responsible for management and maintenance of our physical coworking office space, including, but not limited to: managing leasing relationships, organizing team member access and memberships, coordinating monthly working hubs, and operational requirements, etc.
- Managing and reporting quarterly on People Ops Budget
- Company Gifting: Holiday, Anniversary, Birthday, and Special Occasion gifting
You're perfect for the role if
- Demonstrated track record of leadership, initiative, and creative problem solving
- Self-starter who can drive key initiatives with minimal direction, and can wear many hats, sometimes at the same time
- Act as a champion and role-model for our company values and culture
- A growth mindset, where you always strive to be better today than you were yesterday, and are constantly learning with the goal of becoming a master of your craft
- An ownership mindset, where you take 100% responsibility and always ask "how can I solve this problem" vs. passing challenges off as "someone else's problem"
- A team player–you enjoy learning from others, especially those who are more experienced.
- You like helping the company grow and enjoy contributing to our overall success
- Actively promote and live the company culture and values on a day-to-day basis, promoting a collaborative and team environment, working to achieve a high level of employee engagement
These aren't necessary, but it would be cool if
- 2+ years of experience in People Operations in a Global Remote Workforce
- You have an understanding of people analytics & building dashboards
Why Choose #paid?
- We are a group of passionate and thoughtful people working together to fundamentally change the way brands are built, while empowering creators to make a living doing what they love
- We are growing quickly! Plus, #paid is the second-highest-rated platform on the popular G2 Crowd software review website
- We have all the fun perks you’d expect—flexible vacation policy, competitive vision, dental, and health benefits, team lunches, and socials (yes, even remotely!)
- We are proud of our culture and care about it deeply—we live by our team values and are always trying to make #paid a better company today than it was yesterday
- We encourage learning, growth, continuous improvement, and provide the freedom to experiment
Equal Employment Opportunity
#paid is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.
If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, whether it be alternate forms of material, accessible meeting rooms, etc., please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.