Head of Account Management (Aviation)
Industrial – Key Account Management /
Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our Client has been the market leader for Industrial Distribution and Supply Chain solutions covering a wide specialised business verticals.
This role lead the growth of the aviation account group and work closely with internal stakeholders to meet and exceed business targets. This role will manage current businesses and finding new ones within your customer accounts.
- Drive revenue and margin growth within the aviation vertical
- Develop and deliver Key Account Management Plans
- Monitor and drive customer’s service agreements to meet and exceed contractual performance KPIs such as cost saving obligations
- Be accountable for the smooth daily operations and be aware of marketing prices updates associated within aviation portfolio
- Identify and secure new opportunities within your customer accounts.
- Maintain and expand relationships with customers, establish and develop communication plan with customers across all levels.
- Serve as customers’ escalation point for the aviation vertical
- Drives margin improvement projects and commercial outcomes for your customer accounts.
- Design an effective system to ensure your team provides accurate reports on existing and new business opportunities.
- Monitor programs, analyse data and trends, hold regular service performance and business reviews, and initiate improvements for the customer accounts.
- Develop and implement sales policies and procedures, define plans that close current gaps and ensure compliance.
- Create an environment that encourages and rewards teamwork and collaboration, both internally and externally.
What It Takes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- Proven track record of managing key accounts, providing outstanding supply chain consultation and customer service to customers
- Customer & Solution Focused
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage a team, strong people management experience with demonstrated cross-group leadership
- Possess strong analytical capabilities, organisational and strategic planning skills
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794