Sales Executive (PPE, Adhesives and Vending Solution)
Industrial – Industrial & Safety Sales /
Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our Client provides expertise in managing Professional Products and Services (PPE) while providing the distribution of Maintenance, Repair and Operation products (MRO) and safety equipment.
- Generate new business by prospecting, cold calling or leveraging on existing contacts.
- Measure current sales within existing accounts and develop action plans to increase sales revenue.
- Establish partnership with Key PPE suppliers to continuously drive sales performance to existing channels eg : training, joint sales calls, promotion etc.
- Provide technical PPE support to key accounts - Lead presentations, proposals and plans as necessary.
- Identify cross selling opportunities within key accounts.
- Lead implementation of automated vending projects
- Monitor programs, analyse data and trends, provides accurate reports on existing and new business opportunities, hold regular service performance and business reviews, and initiate improvements for your portfolio.
- Partner with the internal teams to ensure world class customer service is achieved and your team always represents the company's brand to the highest level.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s sales policies and procedures.
- Possess entrepreneurship spirit with the potential of leading a future team
- Independent worker with a proactive attitude
You Should Have
- Diploma in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of Industrial sales experience with a good flair of presentation skills.
- Market knowledge on Safety PPE, Adhesives and tapes with Industrial vending will be an added advantage
- Excellent customer service and customer relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and create effective business partnerships
- Ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Understanding of financial concepts such as sales and margin
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794