IT Business Analyst (in Air Cargo / Logistics IT Systems)
Logistics & Supply Chain – Process Excellence /
Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our Client is a one-stop business solutions Logistics company that connects people and companies across regional boundaries, through diverse logistics modes, integrating land, air and marine transport. We are seeking a self-motivated team player for the following position:
- The IT Business Analyst is responsible for the implementation of 'lean' end to end import and export transaction business processes from 'shipment notification' to 'invoicing'.
- This will include leading some of and / or participating in the following activities:
- Design & build phase of the end-to-end Solutions from scoping till implementation of the system.
- Conduct the UAT, identifying further development opportunities as a result of feedback from the users;
- Training the Users and supporting the operations with continuous improvement.
What it takes
- Minimum Degree in Business / IT / Supply Chain or equivalent
- Strong communicator in English.
- Strong stakeholder management, especially in Change Management.
- Business process re-engineering.
- Functional consulting experience - the ability to translate business process requirements into an IT environment.
- Logistics, ideally Air Cargo.
- Commercial acumen and financially savvy
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794