Accounting & Finance – Financial Planning & Analysis /
Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Established in the early 19th century, our client has provided warehouse storage to a niche commodity sector with several warehouses across Singapore. With their new business plan and subsidiary, they are expanding their warehouse storage to provide value-added services, transportation and seamless customer experience through innovative logistics solutions. They are fast expanding and seeking talents to join their team.
- Lead a small team and manage full spectrum finance function including financial and management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, cash flow management, and financial audit.
- Support Financial Controller in annual budget, project costing, investment analysis and financial projections.
- Prepare monthly management and financial reports including consolidation
- Analyse and prepare commentaries for monthly and annual financial and management reports
- Take ownership for regulatory submissions and management of all tax matters, including property tax portfolios, draft tax computations and GST returns
- Lead the Risk register to determine and manage risks
- Review internal processes and internal controls
- Liaise with auditors, government agencies, financial institutions and tax agents
- Oversee the completion of audits to ensure statutory accounts are duly and timely completed
- Plan and execute fixed asset verification exercise
- Verify all payments and disbursements
- Assist the Financial Controller in preparation of materials and reports for Board, Audit and other Committee Meetings
- Undertake any ad-hoc task assigned
What It Takes
- Strong technical knowledge of local accounting standards and practices
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent
- Professional qualifications like CA or similar will be an advantage
- At least 2 years in Auditing and 2 years in Commercial business
- Strong leadership qualities and possess commercial awareness
- Competent in management reporting, able to articulate and write well
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with solid IT and numerical abilities
- Ability to communicate and interact stakeholders of various levels.
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794