Regional Process Excellence Engineer
Logistics & Supply Chain – Process Excellence /
Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our customer is one of the world’s leading providers of supply chain solutions employs over 15,000 employees worldwide globally. They combine its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated tailor-made end-to-end solutions.
- Responsible for implementing process improvements, shipment handling, costing reduction and continuous improvements
- Identifying facility design requirements based on activity levels, transportation methods and defining functional requirements based on site
- Administering and maintaining high standard of practises and innovation on customer projects
- Leading of continuous improvement projects within key customers operations location
- Executing supply chain optimisation projects for existing and potential new customers
- Analysing, developing and implement of new operations processes and supporting technologies base on customer requirements
What It Takes
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Logistics & Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering
- Progressive experience working in 3PL, Freight Forwarding Industry
- Experience in Control Tower operations will be an added advantage
- Good working knowledge in Business Intelligence tools (COGNOS, POWERBI)
- Good knowledge in Supply Chain Design tools (Xcargo or equivalent)
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794