Country Manager, Vietnam
Logistics & Supply Chain – Logistics Leadership /
Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our client operates world-class logistics facilities with state-of-the-art IT infrastructure across the world and have been operating best in class Logistics solutions for their clients. They are now expanding and looking for a Country Manager based in Vietnam.
- Be involve in Country's strategic roadmap
- Lead team in developing and expanding business by gaining new contracts with cost effective and innovative solutions
- Lead and motivate a high performance team to achieve operational efficiency and customers’ KPI
- Manage Profit and Loss (P/L) to ensure profitability
- Manage contractual requirements and commercial engagements
- Ensure roll out of safety initiatives to achieve zero accident in workplace
- Mentor and coach teams across functions
What It Takes
- Minimum 10 years of experience in logistics and supply chain industry
- At least 5 years of experience managing P&L in 3PL environment
- Possess good experience in Operations Management, Contract Management, Sales and Business Development
- Able to work with different stakeholders in diversifed environment
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794