Global Tender Analyst, Air & Ocean
Logistics & Supply Chain – Freight Product /
Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our Client, with an established history of providing total logistics solutions and employing over 30,000 employees worldwide. They have a worldwide footprint covering more than 700 locations and one of one of the top 5 leading logistics providers.
This is a newly created role within the Global team and will be responsible for coordinating tenders and ensure that RFQs / RFIs from all customers are completed in a timely, consistent and professional manner.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating RFQs / RFIs on medium to global accounts.
- Act as Project Manager of the assigned tender, facilitate and streamline the communication / process flow among different groups and functions within the organization
- Create / maintain databases and pricing tariffs for internal reference
- Prepare monthly reports and analysis for internal divisions
- Analyze rates for global to regional RFQs
- Updating global rates databases
- Maintain a win/loss log for all quotes and tenders globally
- Ensure tender post mortem is completed by business owner for lost accounts/ bids to determine reasons and determine change of action for future bids.
- Analyze tender results to determine trends which could increase win ratio for the company.
- Participate in customer meetings for large RFQ tenders as required.
- Communication of RFQ Pipeline and activity level on a regular basis
- Ensure smooth transition to Implementation team upon business award and assist on SOP setup specifically on rate aspect
What It Takes
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics or equivalent
- Good analytical and mathematical skills
- 2 years of Industry experience in the freight forwarding environment with Tender Management related experience
- Relevant quoting/ pricing experience in freight forwarding
- Functional experience in air/ sea/ logistics / customs brokerage
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794