Accounting & Finance – General Accounting /
Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our client, one of the top European transportation companies with diversified business across the globe hiring 30,000 employees is fast expanding in Asia. This is a new role created and will report to both Country MD and Regional IT Leader.
- Evaluate Country user needs and system functionality for all IT Infrastructure support
- Work closely with country and regional office and plan, develop and implement the IT budget, obtain competitive prices from suppliers where appropriate, to ensure cost effectiveness
- Schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software system
- Evaluate new technology that will enhance business case
- Ensure the smooth running of all Infrastructure systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision
- Ensure that software licensing laws are adhered to in accordance to Regional IT Policy
- Ensure the security of data and adhered protection against malware attack
- Provide users with appropriate support and advice in accordance with Service Level Agreement
- Manage crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies
- Understands and implement all the rules governed by the QHSE policies and SOPs, and obey HSE Regulations
What It Takes
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in IT or equivalent
- 5 years if IT experience preferably in Windows Server / Active Directory environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange & Citrix environment being a plus.
- Possess good communication skills and has strong leadership skills; able to manage people as team
- Excellent team working skills
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794