Assistant Manager, Supply Chain Innovation
Logistics & Supply Chain – Solution Design /
Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our client is a multi-billion corporation with one of the most recognised and admired brands in the world. They are a leading global provider of specialised transportation and logistics services serving more than 200 locations globally.
This is a newly created position and we are looking for an Innovation talent that will be part of the Supply Chain Solution Team.
- Part of the Solution Team that will work with regional stakeholders to identify latest tools and trends that can value add to customer's logistics solutions
- Subject matter expert in looking after the inventory of innovation capabilities and deployment of tools across projects
- Provide solutions and showcase capabilities in innovative solutions within logistics sector and present to customers on the possibilities in deploying technology to improve customer's supply chain process
- Research and keep abreast of latest technologies and work closely with global office in project timeline and implementation
- Creates solutions based on scientific analysis and implement best solution for internal and external stakeholders
What It Takes
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Analytics or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of Solution Design in a Logistics environment
- Experienced in warehouse operational workflow, supply chain and solution design
- Excellent communication skills and able to provide clear presentation to customer on solution proposed.
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794