Regional Key Account Manager
Logistics & Supply Chain – Freight Program Management /
Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our Client, with an established history of providing total logistics solutions and employing over 30,000 employees worldwide. They have a worldwide footprint covering more than 700 locations and one of one of the top 5 leading logistics providers.
- Actively seek new business opportunities with potential new customers and key decision makers
- Work with internal stakeholders to drive sales targets and set clear objectives, develop strategies for account to drive growth across all lines of business (Air, Ocean, Transport & Warehouse)
- Develop and create best practice across sales process globally
- Consulting and preparing proposals and quotes for clients
What It Takes
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Sales or equivalent
- 10 years of experience in managing multi modal products (Air, Ocean, Transport & Warehouse)
- Proven sales track record with regional or global experience
- Able to work under pressure and timeline
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794