Regional Manager, Program and Implementation
Logistics & Supply Chain – Freight Program Management /
Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our Client, with an established history of providing total logistics solutions and employing over 30,000 employees worldwide. They have a worldwide footprint covering more than 700 locations and one of one of the top 5 leading logistics providers.
- Responsible for global business implementation
- Look after respective program matrix and ensure the success of all customer business implementation
- Review new customer on boarding process and enhanced implementation formats
- Conduct internal training to all countries on Project Plan Layout, SOP and Work Instructions Template
- Review SOP and Work Instructions with Country Implementation lead to align total compliance of customer Service Level Agreements
- Co-ordinate rates validation with Key Account Managers and pricing groups to ensure proper application to new business
- Monitor business implementation with all assigned countries stakeholders
- Identify improvement area, develop action plan to monitor the efficiency of new process
- Support regional tenders
- Support Key Account Manager on day-to-day operation and customer escalation
- Preparing and presentation of customer QBR/MPR/SPR/KPI reporting.
What It Takes
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 8 years of experience in Freight Forwarding Industry
- Strong regional / global and experience in business implementation and program management
- Able to work under tight deadlines
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794