Manager, Process Excellence & Continuous Improvement
Logistics & Supply Chain – Process Excellence /
Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our customer covers a global network of more than 200 countries and territories of about 200,000 employees worldwide. They offer customer superior service quality and local knowledge to satisfy their supply chain requirements through their cutting edge solutions.
They are looking for a suitable talent that will assist to champion all Operational Excellence Program and help chart the roadmap for the organization across business entity.
- Champion and lead the deployment of process improvement program across Singapore business entities
- Responsible to assess, design, deploy and interpret operational performance metrics relating to customer satisfaction, lean capability assessment and compliance assessment
- Assist operational business unit with selection, implementation and verification of measures to achieve KPIs
- Work closely with Senior Management in the Operational Excellence implementation process and engage them in the prioritisation and selection of Six Sigma projects.
- Provides recommended actions and mentoring to project sponsors and leaders to promote the implementation of Lean Six Sigma into daily operations
- Manage and update all Six Sigma project tracking updates
- Provides training, mentoring and support to all internal stakeholders during the implementation of actions to improve the Lean Capability Roadmap
What It Takes
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering or quality related field
- 3 years of Lean Six Sigma experience in implementing, coaching and mentoring projects.
- 3 years of relevant experience in management experience with quality, customer satisfaction systems and processes
- Must have experience with warehouse process excellence projects
- Must be familiar with Lean Principals, Project Management and DMAIC process
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing quality data collection and reporting procedures
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794