Completely Remote /
Startup Jobs – Software Development /
Full Time - Remote
Hobsons is looking for a Database Architect to join their mission driven ed-tech company in Arlington, VA! In this role, you will be responsible for overall database architecture for their Navience platform. Working with other software architects and product managers, you will incorporate best practices to help set the team technical direction.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of product delivery and experience with designing, deploying, maintaining, and optimizing AWS Cloud data storage solutions. You have a strong understanding of ETL / ELT processes and experience working with ETL / ELT tools. You will also have experience designing, maintaining, and optimizing relational database solutions with MySQL, PostgreSQL & DynamoDB.
This role will be fully remote.
Does This Describe You?
- You have at least 8 years of experience in the technology Industry, with at least 4 years of software experience leveraging cloud database solutions.
- You understand the product constructs of the underlying platform and design the data stores accordingly.
- You have experience running massive scale systems in AWS RDS or similar.
- Ideally, you have experience in one or more of these AWS Services : Glue, Redshift, Lambda, S3.
- Candidates with Enterprise SaaS experience and AWS Certified Database - Speciality preferred.
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status