Malware Detection Researcher
Tysons Corner, VA
Startup Jobs – Other
Hatch is looking for an experienced Malware Detection Researcher to join an innovative and fast growing cybersecurity company. Our client, founded in 2014, develops the most advanced and effective cybersecurity solutions to defend customer networks, industry sectors, and nations from advanced cyber attacks. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to improve the detection capabilities of the product and for providing detection-focused information to the members of the product team, customers and the security community.
Does This Describe You?
- 3+ years of malware analysis experience and with a strong understanding of malware across different operating systems
- Experience and proficiency with one or more scripting languages
- Knowledge of debuggers and disassemblers
- You have strong reverse engineering skills.
- You want to work on a team that is passionate about cybersecurity and believes in collaboration and communication.
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status