Featured Hatch Accounts – Territory Foods /
Hatch I.T. is partnering with Territory Foods to find a DevOps Engineer, see details below:
Territory technologists put health and wellness at the fingertips of our customers. We're building a best-in-class e-commerce experience and nutrition platform that empowers our customers to live a healthy lifestyle.
At Territory, we believe that our people and culture are our biggest assets. Because of our passion for wellness, community development, and entrepreneurship, we seek team members who not only believe in this mission but live it too. Our remote operating model allows us to hire cutting-edge thinkers around the world who provide diverse and innovative ideas.
About The Role
Territory Foods is hiring an Infrastructure Engineer. In this role, you will work with leadership to build and scale the underlying systems and tools that our application engineers rely on to deliver production software. You'll have the opportunity to own this space and you'll be provided the agency and support to execute against impactful operational goals. The tools that you build will drive operational excellence across the technology organization.
What Territory Foods is looking for
- BS in Computer Science, relative field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in a DevOps / Infrastructure / SRE role
- Proficiency in at least one infrastructure-as-code DSL (preferably Terraform)
- Proficiency in at least one systems programming language (Go, Python, Rust, etc)
- Proficiency with at least one major cloud platform: AWS (preferred), GCP, Azure
- Experience managing DNS and edge routing (API Gateways)
- Experience containerizing applications and deploying k8s clusters preferred
- AWS Solution Architect or DevOps Professional certificate is a bonus
- Ruby / Rails
- React (Next.js)
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO & Sick Days
- Fully Remote Team - live anywhere you want in the United States
- One-Time Workstation Reimbursement
- Up to $150 monthly reimbursement for personal wellness expenses
- Sample our meals for quality control (If you live in an area of which we operate in)
- We'll pay your cell phone bill up to $100 per month
- Yearly company retreats
- Yearly engineering summits
- Yearly conference attendance
- Continued education program through O'Reilly Media
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status