Inside Sales Representative
Remote (USA) /
hatch I.T. – Hatch /
Full Time - Remote
We are a Virginia based technology consulting firm that specializes in building out product & engineering teams at high growth startups in emerging tech markets. In true startup fashion, we started out of a garage in Leesburg, VA in 2011 and quickly established ourselves as a leader in the startup community throughout the Washington DC metro area. We now support startups throughout the country and are looking to build out our Internal Sales Team to support this expansion. This Inside Sales Rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will work closely with the C-Suite to source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound emails. You will be responsible for researching target clients in emerging tech markets to identify key stakeholders, generate interest, and work directly with them to understand their needs. Previous experience in a sales or recruiting role is preferred.
What will I do in this role?
- Prospect new leads and prepare information for outgoing sales calls to secure new customers.
- Demonstrate effective selling skills and product understanding to uncover customer needs to position an appropriate solution.
- Build relationships with prospect clients in emerging tech markets by reaching out via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication to increase the likelihood of them using our services
- Coordinating sales efforts with the marketing team
- Use CRM software to maintain a database of current information on new sales opportunities as well as existing customers
Does this describe you?
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a sales or recruiting role, with a preference towards those with tech related sales experience
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- You are familiar with CRM systems and know the value of keeping accurate notes and records.
- You understand the sales process and dynamics.
- You have a positive attitude, strong drive to succeed, determination, and understand persistence is necessary
- You have excellent communication skills, listening skills, presentation skills, and customer service skills
The qualifications below are ideal, but not all are required. We encourage candidates to apply if they satisfy some, but not all of the qualifications.
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status