Haul is building a labor marketplace that provides trucking companies in the US with a pool of vetted, on-demand truck drivers to operate their trucks.
Founded by Uber alumni and venture backed, Haul is looking to rethink the employment model of 3.5 million trucker drivers and support a $800 billion trucking industry in the United States.
Haul maintains office hubs in the Bay Area and Denver, CO.
Haul is seeking outstanding sales talent to join the revenue organization! This individual will play a pivotal role in launching new markets for Haul’s CDL driver marketplace & shaping the growth of Haul’s revenue organization. Forging partnerships with trucking companies, you will create job opportunities for our driver pool in new markets and assist account managers/market managers in growing wallet share with these trucking companies post initial sale. Your customers will leverage Haul’s platform to utilize a pool of vetted, on-demand truck drivers to operate their trucks.
We’ve been hard at work expanding our US presence and looking to accommodate our growth by bringing on experienced, customer-focused Account Executives who are driven to challenge themselves, service customers, solve problems, and consistently crush quota in a fast-paced, collaborative, high-culture environment. You will be provided with a blueprint of what’s worked launching markets up to this point, and game tape of how to bring on new customers. You will also be given the license to inject your own style & experience into this role and the growth of the revenue organization overall. As a venture backed start-up we aim to provide our sellers with best in class tools and value your opinion of what that looks like. You’re a closer and a builder, if this sounds like you, lets chat!
- 2-3+ years Account Executive experience in a high-velocity sales environment
- Experience managing full sales cycle (prospect, discovery, demo, close)
- Ability to establish and sustain relationships with prospects, partners and existing clients
- Empathetic, customer-focused, driven, challenge seeking, self-directed learner
- Consultative sales approach including strong negotiation skills and excellent follow-through
- Solid history of quota achievement
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with professional detail in a fast-paced environment
- Experience selling into blue collar industries a plus
- Relationships within logistics + trucking a double plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Benefits & Perks
📈 Stock options and competitive compensation package
🏝 Flexible personal time off
🩺 Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
🏦 Employer-sponsored 401k
Haul supports a "hybrid" office model where team members work in the company's offices for at least three days per week and elsewhere for the rest of the week.
For an all-remote position, we're putting a lot of thoughts on building an all-inclusive remote environment. Prioritizing documentation over verbal communication, asynchronous vs. in person.
You made it to the bottom!
The bottom line is we're a small team and we're onto something here. Send us a note and learn more!
Tim & Toan