Performance Marketing Specialist
Growth Marketing /
Haul is building a labor marketplace that provides trucking companies in the US with a pool of vetted, on-demand truck drivers to operate their trucks.
Founded by Uber alumni and venture backed, Haul is looking to rethink the employment model of 3.5 million trucker drivers and support a $800 billion trucking industry in the United States.
Haul maintains office hubs in the Bay Area and Denver, CO.
Haul is seeking an outstanding performance marking specialist to join the organization! This individual will play a pivotal role in helping us scale Haul and bring on drivers managing paid social media, search, display, affiliates, email/SMS, and referral. This role will also be tasked with leading the launch strategy for Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, and other emerging media channels. This role will be focused on driving continuous revenue growth using a full-funnel approach to drive new customer acquisition at profitable rates through iterative testing and analysis. You are highly quantitative and consider defining learning agendas and A/B testing to be among your core competencies. You are obsessed with all things performance and retention marketing and are excited to roll up your sleeves to find new opportunities and efficiencies.
You will also be given the license to inject your own style & experience into this role and the growth of the revenue organization overall. You’re a closer, a hustler, and a builder, if this sounds like you, let’s chat!
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, agency, or DTC e-commerce brand strongly preferred.
- Experience with other channels is a plus (SEO, CRM, Affiliates, Display, Search, CRO)
- At least three years experience in Paid Social marketing (Facebook, TikTok, Twitter)
- Demonstrated creative or even unorthodox ways of communicating the brand
- Obsessed with driving growth performance and ROAS
- Strong understanding of retention and its inputs
- Data-driven and great attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a strong ability to execute
- Experience managing paid social campaigns in-house is a plus.
- Previous high-growth startup or subscription business exposure is a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
Benefits & Perks
📈 Stock options and competitive compensation package
🏝 Flexible personal time off
🩺 Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
🏦 Employer-sponsored 401k
Haul supports a "hybrid" office model where team members work in the company's offices for at least three days per week and elsewhere for the rest of the week.
For an all-remote position, we're putting a lot of thoughts on building an all-inclusive remote environment. Prioritizing documentation over verbal communication, asynchronous vs. in person.
You made it to the bottom!
The bottom line is we're a small team and we're onto something here. Send us a note and learn more!
Tim & Toan