Operations Analyst, Benefits & Compliance
About the Position:
Haul is looking to bring on an Operational Analyst focused on Benefits and Compliance. In this role, you will be providing Human Resources admin support for all corporate and driver personnel . The right person for this roll is someone with 1-2 years of HR experience looking to work and grow in a fast-paced start up environment. You will be joining a small HR team and support the Driver Activation and Credentialing team with processing new hire offers. You will also audit personnel files, assist with unemployment and worker’s compensation filings and provide general admin support as needed.The position is remote for the time being, but will eventually work out of our Denver, CO office.
● Focus on providing the best possible service to all of our drivers on assignment and corporate teammates (24 hour SLA or better) response times to questions - while building all systems and processes for scale
● Own, manage and enhance Haul's People team systems, particularly its HRIS and related systems for managing HRIS, benefits, and compliance
● Own all benefits relationships and processes, ensuring our nurses on assignment and corporate teammates have the best possible benefits and experience around benefits - including monitoring utilization and other statistics
● Assists in the management of the annual benefit plan renewal and open enrollment processes; including testing of the open enrollment system
● Develop an innovative and engaging benefits education program that extends beyond the open enrollment period
● Manage all FMLA, family leave, and other leave policies
● Provide escalation support for day to day Employee Relations related to benefits cases
● Lead Haul's broker relationships, negotiating existing contracts, sourcing new vendors, and implementing new software as appropriate
● In partnership with Haul's compliance partners, own all workforce-related compliance and policy matters, particularly Haul's Employee Handbook in all markets and teammate compliance training
-A college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in HR- related field
-1+ years of administrative experience
-Detailed-oriented and organized.
-Strong communicator with excellent customer service skills
-Experienced with HR systems
-Possess accurate data entry skills.
-Friendly and professional demeanor.
-Strong computer aptitude with high proficiency in Google apps (Docs, Sheet, etc.).
What we offer & Perks:
-Strong base salary and stock options
-Medical, Dental and Vision fully covered
-Having launched during Covid, once it is safe to return to an office, Haul will support a "hybrid" scheduling model, under which certain employees would work in the company's offices for at least three days per week and at home or elsewhere for the rest of the week