Mountain View, CA
Haus is a first of its kind decision science platform for the new digital privacy paradigm where data sharing and PII is restricted. Haus uses frontier causal inference based econometric models to run experiments and help brands understand how the actions they take in marketing, pricing and promotions impact the bottom line. Our team is comprised of former product managers, economists and engineers from Google, Netflix, Amazon and Meta who saw how costly it is to support high-quality decision science tooling and incrementality testing. Our mission is to make this technology available to all businesses, where all the heavy lifting of experiment design, data cleaning, and analysis/insights are taken care of for you. Haus is working with well known brands like FanDuel, Sonos, and Hims & Hers, and has seen more than 30x ROI by running experiments and helping brands make more profitable decisions. We are backed by top VCs like Insight Partners, Baseline Ventures, and Haystack.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop a comprehensive content strategy that aligns with Haus's brand guidelines, target audience, and marketing objectives.
- Create high-quality and engaging content for various channels, including website copy, blog posts, case studies, whitepapers, social media content, email campaigns, and video scripts.
- Conduct thorough research to gather industry insights, competitive analysis, and customer feedback to inform content creation.
- Partner in managing the company's communication channels, including the website, blog, social media platforms, and email marketing campaigns.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging and tone across all channels, maintaining a cohesive and compelling brand presence.
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of content and communications strategies and make data-driven recommendations for optimization.
- Develop and implement strategies to foster a strong and engaged community of customers, partners, and industry influencers
- Create and manage online and offline community initiatives, such as user forums, slack groups, and advisory boards
- Leverage the community to gather feedback, identify user needs, and drive product adoption and advocacy
- Plan, execute, and manage all aspects of our corporate events, including industry conferences and sponsorships, company offsites, and customer appreciation events
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define event objectives, develop event strategies, and ensure seamless execution
- Monitor event performance, measure ROI, and provide post-event analysis and recommendations for future improvements
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Experience in B2B marketing, product marketing or community management in the B2B SaaS or technology industry (bonus points for startup experience!)
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize competing deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Self-motivated with a passion for driving results and achieving targets
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment with little direction
What we offer
- Competitive salary and early startup equity
- Top of the line health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO with a 10 day minimum
- Provide you with the tools and resources you need to be productive (new laptop, equipment, you name it)
$80,000 - $125,000 a year
Salary ranges are determined by role and level, and within the range individual pay is determined by additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in this job posting reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity or benefits.
Haus is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.