Mountain View, CA
Haus is a first of its kind decision science platform for the new digital privacy paradigm where data sharing and PII is restricted. Haus uses frontier causal inference based econometric models to run experiments and help brands understand how the actions they take in marketing, pricing and promotions impact the bottom line. Our team is comprised of former product managers, economists and engineers from Google, Netflix, Amazon and Meta who saw how costly it is to support high-quality decision science tooling and incrementality testing. Our mission is to make this technology available to all businesses, where all the heavy lifting of experiment design, data cleaning, and analysis/insights are taken care of for you. Haus is working with well known brands like FanDuel, Sonos, and Hims & Hers, and has seen more than 30x ROI by running experiments and helping brands make more profitable decisions. We are backed by top VCs like Insight Partners, Baseline Ventures, and Haystack.
What you'll do
As an early member of our Product Management team at Haus, you will work across business and technical teams to understand, and create value for our customers while helping establish the function from the ground up.
The foundation of Haus is its data. Data is the lifeblood of the company which powers every application. As the first Data Ecosystem Product Manager, you will devise and execute a data strategy for Haus.
In the role, you will answer questions like:
- How can we onboard customer data faster, and with less friction, to Haus?
- How might we forge partnerships with retailers and other major data providers to accelerate what data customers can utilize out-of-the-box?
- How can we scale our data pipeline as our business grows?
- How can we present compelling data insights to our customers that will become critical parts of their workflows?
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Work with data science, engineering, sales, design, and customer success to develop a data product roadmap
- Perform customer discovery to uncover customer needs, and generate vision for new solutions
- Develop systems for tracking performance and measuring success
- Develop a data acquisition strategy & forge alliances with data providers
- Know the product analytics ecosystem and find verticals where Haus is uniquely positioned to deliver valuable tools
- BS in computer science, math, economics, statistics, or finance
- 3+ years experience in Product Management, preferably with a focus on data-related products or features
- Strong relationship building skills; experience managing stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Ability to communicate effectively with different functional groups: engineers, scientists, stakeholders, and senior business leaders
- Track record of delivering results in a fast-moving environment
Nice to have
- Experience with advertising platform or retail marketplace APIs
- Prior experience as a data analyst
- Done is better than perfect - you take small flawed steps rather than large precise leaps toward solutions
- Act like an owner - you share responsibility with the team and do what you can to achieve success. You thrive in ambiguity and find ways to structure unstructured problems
- Experiment - you try new ideas rather than repeat known formulas
- Super organizer - You are methodical. You like to create plans and see them through execution
What we offer
- Competitive salary and early startup equity
- Top of the line health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Provide you with the tools and resources you need to be productive (new laptop, equipment, you name it)
$150,000 - $200,000 a year
The salary range for this position is expected to be $150,000 - $200,000. Salary ranges are determined by role and level, and within the range individual pay is determined by additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in this job posting reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity or benefits.
Haus is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.