Mountain View, CA
Haus is a first of its kind decision science platform for the new digital privacy paradigm where data sharing and PII is restricted. Haus uses frontier causal inference based econometric models to run experiments and help brands understand how the actions they take in marketing, pricing and promotions impact the bottom line. Our team is comprised of former product managers, economists and engineers from Google, Netflix, Amazon and Meta who saw how costly it is to support high-quality decision science tooling and incrementality testing. Our mission is to make this technology available to all businesses, where all the heavy lifting of experiment design, data cleaning, and analysis/insights are taken care of for you. Haus is working with well known brands like FanDuel, Sonos, and Hims & Hers, and has seen more than 30x ROI by running experiments and helping brands make more profitable decisions. We are backed by top VCs like Insight Partners, Baseline Ventures, and Haystack.
What you'll do
As an early member of our Product Design team at Haus, you will work across product, customer, and technical teams to create value for our customers while helping establish the function from the ground up.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with product management, science, and engineering to design and translate complex solutions into elegant user experiences
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative research methods to identify and validate customer pain points
- Develop the right processes that allow us to build and ship with speed and confidence
- Drive design best practices, and manage complex, cross-functional projects
- Drive vision for product language and content across our platform
- Use writing and content design skills to create UI text that facilitates user navigation
- Done is better than perfect - you take small flawed steps rather than large precise leaps toward solutions.
- Act like an owner - you share responsibility with the team and do what you can to achieve success. You thrive in ambiguity and find ways to structure unstructured problems.
- Experiment - you try new ideas rather than repeat known formulas.
- Super organizer - You are methodical. You like to create plans and see them through execution.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and early startup equity
- Top of the line health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Provide you with the tools and resources you need to be productive (new laptop, equipment, you name it)
$130,000 - $165,000 a year
The salary range for this position is expected to be $130,000 - $165,000. Salary ranges are determined by role and level, and within the range individual pay is determined by additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in this job posting reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity or benefits.
Haus is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.