Lead Generation Manager
San Francisco, CA
Haven is the technology company that thoughtfully advances global trade.
Global trade has grown beyond human scale. Increasingly complex routes and higher stakes demand more efficient systems. We believe open collaboration and access to information are key to enabling faster, smarter, and more reliable freight shipping. That’s why we build powerful technologies to foster improved communication between companies, decrease trade roadblocks, and mitigate the inherent risks in global trade.
Lead Generation Manager
As Lead Generation Manager at Haven, you’ll be setting the strategy to drive high-performing demand generation programs and funnel optimization tactics to consistently produce high quality leads for sales. You’ll design the buyer’s journey for a much-needed product in a brand new category: trade technology. Responsibilities include email marketing, nurture program creation, search engine optimization, landing page conversion, online advertising, and more. You will work closely with sales, corporate marketing, product management, and Haven's customers and providers. The ideal candidate will have depth in enterprise SaaS software, a passion for data, and be a proven successful leader in Lead Generation.
- Drive results by establishing and executing effective closed-loop lead generation workflows that utilizes marketing content, marketing automation, metrics, and continual optimization
- Build and maintain a robust content editorial calendar that attracts and engages qualified audiences to Haven Inc’s marketing properties, which includes datasheets, case studies, whitepapers, web content, webinars, blogs, and social media
- Increase new marketing and sales-qualified leads, by converting site traffic to landing pages, lead generation content, and calls-to-action
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Develop effective metrics and insightful reports on sales and marketing efforts
- Provide quality analysis of inbound marketing activities and valuable insights on how to continually improve lead generation processes and results
- Work as part of a cross-functional team alongside sales and product
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or other related field
- 3 years of marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience developing and/or executing inbound with email marketing, marketing automation, social media, SEO, PPC, blog writing, content creation and reporting
- Proficiency with a variety of marketing automation, blogging, and sales tools, such as SEOMOZ, HubSpot, Marketo, Google Analytics, WordPress, MailChimp, CRM(s), etc
- Have an adaptable and positive personality with the ability to successfully manage and execute fine-tuned projects amidst tight deadlines and multiple priorities and goals
- Excellent verbal and written communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Ability to work successfully with cross functional teams and interact with technical, non-technical, and professional levels.
- Experience with HTML/CSS or Adobe Creative Suite a plus