Account Executive (Switzerland)
The companies that bring you the food you eat and the products you use every day need a new way to do business. Large shippers and ocean freight carriers need to scale their business and they’re turning to technology to connect in a competitive marketplace. Haven’s technology is meeting that need and we are seeing incredible growth. Join us and be a part of a company solving real problems on a global scale.
Haven is the only trade technology platform built from the ground up for companies who ship large volumes of cargo. We connect our customers to thousands of ocean liners, air carriers, forwarders, customs agents and trucking services and we reduce their cost of operations. At the core of our platform and our company is clarity. Our customers negotiate, ship, and track across thousands of providers and destinations through a single unified platform. Unlike traditional freight brokers, Haven offers complete transparency throughout the entire end to end shipment - we don’t take advantage of customers with hidden fees and margin. We are machine-scale global trade.
Haven is a fast-paced company where performance and teamwork are rewarded. Our goal is to build an organization that loves to win and that starts with a team of ambitions, intelligent Account Executives committed to our vision to remove volatility from global trade. We serve the largest trading firms and food producers in the world and consistently deliver real value. We have a 99% retention rate because we’re committed to our customer and to ensuring that they are successful on every trade.
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base. Responsibilities include:
• acquiring new customers in new markets as well as generating new business with existing accounts
• drive strategic, enterprise-wide sales initiatives
• forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
• create satisfied customers that Haven can reference
• Effectively qualify all leads and sales opportunities
• up-sell and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
• Bachelor's Degree
• Successfully sold into large Enterprise companies
• 7+ years of experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions such as SCM, HRM, CRM, and ERP.
• A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
• Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals with a provable track record
• Strategic account planning and execution skills
• Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units
• Strong technical aptitude
• Passion and commitment for customer success
• Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
• Strong time management skills
• Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
• Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
• Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
• Annual Travel Incentive