UI Product Designer
San Francisco, CA
Haven changes the way people trade. Armed with a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and the realities of the trade industry, our purpose is to make goods more accessible to everyone. We use a data-driven approach to move our industry towards a promising and honest future, ensuring that the most ethical and efficient ways of doing business are also the most profitable. We're well-funded, growing rapidly, and focused on building world-class solutions for an industry in need of change.
UI PRODUCT DESIGNER
We're looking for an exceptional Product Designer to help us define the future of our products. You'll be joining a passionate product team working on transformational experiences for our customers. The ideal candidate is a talented self-starter looking for a big-impact opportunity. You'll play a key role in each step of product design, owning projects end-to-end, and ensuring design consistency. We're charting a new vision for our platform – it's an incredible time to join the team.
- Craft and own elegant customer experiences – concept through wireframes, visuals, interactive prototypes, and production-ready deliverables.
- Collaborate with a seasoned team of product designers, product managers, and engineers to understand customer needs and business objectives.
- Bring a user-centered, consumer-minded orientation to solve complex enterprise software problems.
- Design new systems, develop and maintain style guides to streamline implementation and ensure consistency.
- Champion a design-led culture, inspire the team, and mentor junior designers.
- 5+ years of product design experience.
- Highly refined visual design sensibilities and an impeccable eye for detail.
- Broad UI/UX expertise designing for responsive desktop and mobile web.
- Strong belief in the value of collaboration and iteration.
- Proven time management, process, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively present and advocate for your work.
- Deep skills with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools.
- Experience with motion design.
- Experience in enterprise product design.
- Experience with data visualization and analytics design.
If you're interested in joining the product design team at Haven, please send your resume and a link to your portfolio.
We're a small but quickly growing multi-disciplinary team with deep experience building products. Everyone at Haven is a contributor and leader. A thoughtful design practice informs everything we are – our brand, company culture, and belief that the new generation of enterprise products should be elegant and consumer-minded. We're inspired by the big problems and even bigger opportunities in the trade industry. We love what we do and work hard for excellence. We offer a competitive salary and equity package, as well as some interesting perks.