Account Development Representative (San Francisco)
San Francisco, CA
Haven is the SaaS-based technology company that thoughtfully advances global trade.
Global trade has grown beyond human scale. Increasingly complex routes and higher stakes demand more efficient systems. Haven believes open collaboration and access to information are key to enabling faster, smarter, and more reliable freight shipping. That’s why we build powerful technologies to foster improved communication between companies, decrease trade roadblocks, and mitigate the inherent risks in global trade. Haven is built for companies that ship large volumes of cargo in need of a powerful, easy-to-use tool that allows them to negotiate, ship, and track across thousands of providers and destinations through a single unified platform.
Account Development Representative
We are looking for ambitious, driven professionals with strong business acumen, technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development team. You will gain experience interacting with large multinational clients, in a variety of industries, and across a broad geographical area. Haven offers a fast-paced, innovative environment with outstanding leadership and the opportunity to advance your career.
• Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
• Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
• Work closely with Account Executives develop a strong active pipeline of leads
• Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through effective communications designed to increase customer interest in Haven products
• Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding Haven
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 Years of sales experience with a technology SaaS product
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effective
• Strong problem-solving skills
• High energy and positive attitude
• Ability to take initiative
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Experience being held to a quota or metrics
• Second spoken language a plus
• Annual Travel Incentive
• Highly competitive base salary + commission