Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager
Santa Monica, CA
Marketing – Content
A proficient Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for inbound marketing strategies such as blogs, social media, and the generation of leads. This position would be a great fit for a creative marketing professional looking to put their writing background to use. Content development, with the intent of attracting customers, will be a large part of this position. Content developed needs to be fresh, up to date, and engaging for the customer. Being current on new technologies and marketing trends is vital to success in this role. The expansion of the company’s digital footprint is your ultimate goal, along with brand awareness.
**Bonus points if you have experience with Influencer Marketing!
- Generate ideas to increase customer engagement, while receiving and responding to feedback from customers.
- Managing clients' social media platforms including, but not limited to, creating assets, community engagement, developing social media campaigns, and reporting
- Analysis of web traffic metrics and optimization of content
- Proficiency in, and use of, of SEO and Google Analytics required
- Edit, proofread, improve, and deliver engaging content to the customer regularly
- Be outgoing! Inspire team members in unique ways to keep content fresh
- Develop an editorial calendar and subsequently delegate within said calendar.
- Design marketing strategies with goals that are short term as well as long term.
- Achieve business targets through content marketing strategies
- Ensure a diverse web presence by sharing content through a multiplicity of channels
Skills and Experience:
- Project management skills
- Content Management Software experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or similar program
- Expert social media platform understanding
- Great communication skills in the English language.
- Previous Marketing Manager experience
- BS degree in Marketing, Journalism, or other related field.
What Hawke offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into a leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!)
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up to support our scaling operations. At Hawke, we work hard, but we chill harder - we’re proud to be one of Glassdoor’s 50 best places to work in the country!