Entry Level Full-time Positions
Start date will be mid-January 2019.
- Prepares U.S. federal and multi-state income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, and trusts; also prepares related income tax work papers.
- identifies accounting and income tax issues and proposes strategies to resolve them.
- Effectively communicates with all levels of U.S. based engagement team and client personnel (i.e., job status and budget) on a timely basis.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance or economics
- 3-4 years of work experience in accounting and/or auditing
- Advanced experience in preparation of financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, retained earnings, cash flow statements)
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Experience in working with accounting software
- Ability to work hours to match working hours in the U.S.
- Ability to identify and propose resolutions to income tax issues
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs; Quickbooks, or other accounting software, a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
The ordinance requires employers to state, in all job solicitations, postings and advertisements, that the employer will consider applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative.