Senior Technical Recruiter
United States / Remote /
People & Places – Talent /
Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the Senior Tech Recruiter at Headspace Health:
Headspace’s Talent team is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to contribute greatness to our rapidly scaling growth. You’ll cover the recruiting essentials of searching for top-tier talent and will help develop recruiting strategies that promote effective methods to source and evaluate rock star talent for the company. You will operate across multiple divisions of the Engineering and Product organizations. You will help provide best-in-class service to anyone who engages with our group, both internally & externally.
This ideal candidate will be an organizational master, possess excellent verbal and written communication, work effectively with internal teams and external candidates, and have the ability to quickly manage competing priorities at a moment’s notice. Additionally, you hold candidate experience in high regard and love interweaving it into every aspect of your work.
Location: This role is open to remote employees in select US states: California, Florida, Georgia, Maryland + Washington DC, Massachusetts, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Manage the full recruitment process and life-cycle; from role identification through to candidate offer, in conjunction with hiring managers and People Business Partners
- Lead the hiring process, including initial interviews, onsite assessments, and offer management; ensuring that we are consistently focused on building & ensuring diversity in our pipeline, pool, and panels
- Provide mentorship, support, development, and guidance to Talent Advisors, Sourcers & Coordinators.
- Collaborate with the larger Talent team to further optimize processes and workflows for greater efficiency
- Partner with hiring managers throughout the interview process to understand role requirements, define attraction strategy, hiring panel & assessment plan, identify candidates, manage the candidate experience and negotiate offers
- Develop trusted and robust partnerships to understand business and functional needs and provide commercial and pragmatic advice to the business and work with them to develop fit-for-purpose Talent Acquisition solutions
- Provide quick and pleasant experiences for every candidate from application stage to offer while evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing of candidates leading to handoff to the broader People team to onboard
- Support the design and customization of hiring materials based on each position’s requirements: crafting job descriptions and fit-for-purpose interview/assessment rubrics and guides
- Ensure the hiring team is kept updated on candidate activity, progress & success metrics; actively analyze recruitment metrics role by role, like time-to-hire and source of hire, etc
- Provide input to the development of strategy, policies, frameworks, and processes; communicating, embedding, and monitoring compliance and activity against the agreed principles of each
- Motivate company-wide involvement in and commitment to our hiring mission and process by supporting training, boosting employee referral programs, Talent branding, including career pages, social media strategy, and job posting process.
- Support the Identification, development, and implementation of talent acquisition tools, technology, programs and processes, and processes ensuring efficiency, effectiveness, and scalability
- Support & Participate in Talent Events, Branding projects, and other activities as needed
What you’ve accomplished:
- 5-7+ years in a full-cycle recruiter role, recruiting a variety of tech roles including engineering, product, data, and IT
- Proven recruiting success, preferably in-house within a fast-paced, growing company
- Experience with executing internal and external events while acting as a brand ambassador
- Strong sourcing skills using unique methods to attract and lock in top talent
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and relationship management with a high level of professionalism
- System savvy: Google Suite, strong ATS knowledge (preferably Greenhouse or Lever), Microsoft Office, plus you love to keep up to date with the latest sourcing tools
- Work well in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive approach to the work you do & interactions you have
- Team player & collaborative approach to work
- Eagerness to learn and contributeTrustworthy with sensitive, confidential information
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace Health is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Headspace Health is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. Please view our Applicant Privacy Notice here.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.