Strategic Customer Success Manager
London, UK /
International – International Enterprise Sales /
About the Strategic Customer Success Manager at Headspace:
Headspace’s Customer Success team engages our B2B partners to drive Headspace adoption and demonstrate ongoing value. This critical function is responsible for onboarding new customers, engaging executive teams in the launch, driving ongoing adoption and engagement and managing Partner renewals. Customer Success works with the rest of the Headspace organization to uncover new ways to make Headspace a part of everyday life and to improve our product and service offering.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Enable successful launch and roll-out of Headspace to Partner employees or members
- Drive retention and growth among our highest value Strategic customers by gaining a deep understanding of their business needs and helping them achieve their goals
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with partners about their adoption trends, sentiment, and drive product adoption and engagement by project managing a programme of engagement activities in conjunction with our engagement team
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Headspace advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies, attending events)
- Marshall resources across the Headspace org as needed to support customers’ needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Be comfortable in a role that involves performance to meet quarterly financial objectives
What you’ve accomplished:
- 5+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role. Within this experience, a minimum of 2 years working with Strategic Enterprise organizations
- Experience working with a portfolio of large enterprise customers, on complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel and Google Sheets preferred
- Strong PowerPoint/Keynote skills. Experience with Adobe InDesign or Illustrator preferred but not required
- Comfort in a startup or scaling business environment – we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Experience of either Healthcare, Wellbeing, or Mindful Living sectors advantageous
- Fluency in written and spoken English required, and additional languages advantageous (German, French)
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.