Product Manager, Headspace for Work
About Headspace for Work:
Originally conceived as a meditation events company, Headspace has become the world’s most popular meditation & sleep app. Our mission is simple: to improve the health and happiness of the world. And with more than 45 million members in more than 190 countries, we’re well on our way.
The average person will spend 90,000 hours at the workplace, so improving the health and happiness of the world means doing so at home and at work. That’s why we’ve spun up Headspace for Work (H4W), our B2B2C business. H4W creates and sells a suite of products and services to corporate clients, which includes over 300 customer organizations, ranging from small businesses to the Fortune 500. We’ve set up the H4W team as a start-up within a start-up and our mission is bold. We aim to transform organizational culture by creating more mindful workplaces leading to outcomes such as improved absenteeism, improved productivity, and lowered healthcare costs for our customers.
About the Product Manager, Headspace for Work at Headspace:
Headspace is now looking for a Product Manager to own a pillar of our product strategy and lead a development team in support of the Headspace for Work mission. Reporting to the H4W Director of Product, this individual will work with passionate and creative cross-functional teams, and execute on all product-related workplace initiatives.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Own a pillar of the H4W product roadmap, maintaining alignment on the vision, KPIs, and strategy with key stakeholders
- Lead a cross-functional team consisting of Engineering, Design, Sales / CSMs, Content, Science, and Marketing to effectively deliver on the roadmap and drive business impact
- Understand the competitive landscape of workplace wellness and use that to shape the H4W strategy
- Bring together enterprise customer needs, consumer insights, competitive trends, and Sales/CSM insights to set a singular vision for the team
- Collaborate with Product Analysts and Researchers to understand customer and consumer behavior and analyze feature performance to drive roadmap decisions
- Develop product specs, conceptual diagrams, and wireframes to facilitate the development of new products and features
- Iterate and learn quickly by launching new features in the market that deliver value to our customer organizations and H4W member base
- Create impactful go-to-market plans by working with Sales / CSMs, CRM, and Product Marketing team members
What you’ve accomplished:
- 5+ years of direct experience in Product Management with a record of shipping products that have had significant business impact
- A focus on B2B2C, SaaS products, and/or digital health products preferred
- Strong leadership and project management skills Fluency in data analysis, multivariate testing, and general problem-solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to effectively present to executive staff, customers, and individual contributors
- Ability to hop between developing and communicating strategy at the 30,000-foot view to drilling down into the weeds to develop and ship products
- Ability to lead and execute on multiple projects at once
- Experience coordinating large-scale projects with cross-functional teams
- Strong passion for creating engaging, high quality customer & consumer experiences
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.