Palo Alto, CA
“One of 44 enterprise tech startups to bet your career on in 2019” --Business Insider
“The Rising Stars of QA: Six New Vendors to Watch in 2019” --QA Financial
“Number 1 hottest Bay Area Startups in Fourth Quarter 2018 –SV Business Journal
“CNBC's 2018 UpStart100 list” --CNBC
HeadSpin is revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. We are building a first-of-its-kind, mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. Our goal is to provide powerful, actionable data which pinpoints any problem in the app and enables developers to fix these issue before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over 2,000 cellular networks and over 22,000 device SKUs.
In this role, we are looking for fast-moving analytics candidates and data junkies who want to make an impact. Candidates will help own analytics for HeadSpin products. They will work with product managers and engineers to translate the analysis into meaningful impact to the business.
- Perform large-scale data analysis and develop effective statistical models for segmentation, classification, optimization, time series, etc.
- Design and implement reporting dashboards that track key business metrics and provide actionable insights
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating results to cross functional groups
- Work closely with Product or Engineering teams to proactively create rule and manage decisions
- Prioritize leads so that the teams work on the most valuable cases
- Suggest improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the team
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Relevant prior experience in solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches (or equivalent)
- Experience in problem solving
- Experience in presenting qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience utilizing both qualitative analysis (e.g., content analysis, phenomenology, hypothesis testing) and quantitative analysis techniques (e.g., clustering, regression, pattern recognition, descriptive and inferential statistics)
- Experience in collaborating with individuals and organizations
- MS or PhD in a quantitative discipline (applied mathematics, statistics, computer science, operations research, or related field)
- Programmer - Python, Perl, Java, and/or C++
- Experience with relational database (SQL, PL/SQL).
- Experience working on Tableau dashboards.
HeadSpin is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, or age.