Head of Lead Generation at HeadSpin
Palo Alto, CA
Marketing & Growth
Lead the development, execution, and optimization of all lead generation and nurturing campaigns. This includes owning and building the ops and processes to track metrics and reporting against planned goals including, but not limited to: campaigns, programs, pipeline, funnel health, and data hygiene and more.
You love the science of marketing as much as the art and enjoy building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns.
- Build out the lead generation team, processes and operations of HeadSpin
- Own the lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis function within Marketing
- Manage the lead gen budget
- Work with the channel and sales teams to coordinate efforts and ensure timely followup
- Define, plan and execute online campaigns across multiple digital channels to generate high quality leads
- Partner closely with product marketers, product and sales teams to ensure accurate timing and execution of one-off and always on marketing promotions
- Expand the footprint our marketable database, experimenting and learning efficient lead gen channels and process for varied customer preferences using agencies, vendors and in-house solutions.
- Articulate insights and progress to company execs
- At least 10+ years of experience in growth marketing or B2B lead and demand generation.
- Experience with paid media, owned media, web content strategy, localization, site merchandising, testing and analytics.
- Scaled lead generation teams in fast-growing technology startups
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets
- Online advertising hands-on experience running & optimizing campaigns
- Worked for or with lead generation agencies (not required but a big plus)
- Comprehensive understanding of enterprise lead generation standard methodologies, attribution, and industry trends.
- Outstanding program management and interpersonal skills along with experience working across sales, marketing and technology teams.
- Proactively identify opportunities for innovation and incremental business growth potential. Develop business cases, gain endorsement and execute.
- A passion for metrics. You live for the data.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves and do the dirty work to get the job done.
- Experience with building, mentoring and coaching a team