Palo Alto, CA
“One of 44 enterprise tech startups to bet your career on in 2019” --Business Insider
“The Rising Stars of QA: Six New Vendors to Watch in 2019” --QA Financial
“Number 1 hottest Bay Area Startups in Fourth Quarter 2018 –SV Business Journal
“CNBC's 2018 UpStart100 list” --CNBC
HeadSpin is revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issue before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over 2,000 cellular networks and over 22,000 device SKUs. Using HeadSpin's service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all of the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, SV Angel, Danhua Capital, Webb Investment Network, Felicis Ventures and Foundation Capital.
We’re looking for someone who has a very good understanding of various mobile automation frameworks, build/improve the framework in Python, write clean and efficient code.
- Hands on experience in Appium on Android and iOS platforms
- Proficiency in any languages like Python, Java, Go etc.
- Coding and development in Linux environment.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to define goals and work independently
- Basic knowledge of testing frameworks like TestNG, JUnit, Unitest etc.
- Good understanding of HTTP, REST, and web applications.
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases like MySQL
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Working on a big problem relevant to the mobile economy
- A business model you can understand
- Proven success
- Well-funded by top investors over three rounds
HeadSpin is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, or age.