Customer Success Lead
Palo Alto, CA
We are looking for high-energy and passionate individual to join our growing Customer Success team. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relationship building skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If you love working with customers and thinking on your feet, then we want to talk to you!
As a Customer Success Lead, you will be responsible for providing world class post-sales account leadership to our client base. You will work with customers to deliver an exceptional on-boarding experience, realize the full value of HeadSpin and ensure that they achieve success in their business goals.
- Work with customers to ensure on-boarding, user adoption, retention and overall success
- Impart technical leadership & direction on all aspects of HeadSpin's products & services
- Assist in training customers on using HeadSpin to troubleshoot real time performance issues
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how HeadSpin can better serve our customers
- Maintain & gain knowledge of the languages & technologies supported by HeadSpin
- 5+ years’ work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management, or consultant role.
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Proven record of professional customer service in a high growth environment.
- Willing to get your "hands dirty" and troubleshoot when needed
- Proficient understanding of Web/Mobile app development & architecture
- Good understanding of at least one of the programming languages (Java, Python, GO, C++)
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Able and willing to travel as the job requires.
HeadSpin is revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issue before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over 2,000 cellular networks and over 22,000 device SKUs. Using HeadSpin's service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all of the conditions that their user experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, SV Angel, Danhua Capital, Webb Investment Network, Felicis Ventures and Foundation Capital.
HeadSpin is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, or age.