Product & Content Marketing Manager
Palo Alto, CA
Marketing & Growth
“One of 44 enterprise tech startups to bet your career on in 2019” --Business Insider
“The Rising Stars of QA: Six New Vendors to Watch in 2019” --QA Financial
“Number 1 hottest Bay Area Startups in Fourth Quarter 2018 –SV Business Journal
“CNBC's 2018 UpStart100 list” --CNBC
As the Product & Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for our HeadSpin platform. You will be an evangelist for the core platform products both internally and externally. You will develop, execute and lead go-to-market activities to successfully launch product releases, enable the sales team, support aggressive demand generation programs and build momentum in the marketplace.
- Build and execute the go to market and product marketing strategies and establish Headspin as Mobile Experience Platform leader
- Develop compelling positioning and messaging for our remote testing, mobile APM and user experience monitoring solution
- Translate value propositions of our platform into impactful sales enablement, including pitch decks, case studies, sales sheets, videos, collateral, white papers and more
- Be an expert on the B2B APM and testing markets, monitor industry trends and keep close eye on competitors
- Be a customer advocate; make sure customer content is included in anything and everything we do in marketing
- Build demos and deliver technical presentationsCreate and maintain solution content on the company website
- Spearhead product launches and programs that foster HeadSpin thought leadership in the industry, resulting in higher brand awareness
- Formulate and manage go-to-market plans for products across functional teams
- Partner with demand generation teams on development of campaigns and content
- Represent the company at hosted client events, partner meetings and industry conferences
- Assist the sales organization by providing his/her expertise in specific sales situations.
- Successfully lead and scaled go to market messaging and sales enablement in another successful early stage (AMP/DevOps) venture.
- Experience implementing PMM best-practices.
- Proven understanding of the Application Performance Management, DevOps or Mobile Experience Platforms and their unique marketing preferences.
- Strong Application Infrastructure software marketing background. DevOps and ITops products are also relevant backgrounds.
- Leadership: develop the PMM function that is aligned with cross-functional stakeholders (i.e. not only partnering with product, but can also work closely with our Sales, Sales Operations, Corp / Demand Marketing, Customer Success, and Engineering team).
- Strong creative and editorial background with excellence in delivering compelling collateral and content utilizing internal and external resources.
- Comfortable dealing with a technical product/community while selling business familiarity with the AMP and DevOps communities.
HeadSpin is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, or age.