Palo Alto, CA
Come represent HeadSpin as a Developer Evangelist. The overall mission of the Developer Evangelist is to secure platform adoption and revenue growth through evangelism, community engagement, relationship marketing and a vibrant solutions ecosystem.
As a Developer Evangelist, you are HeadSpin's representative to the developer community helping to win the hearts and minds regarding the HeadSpin's products and platform. The Developer Evangelist is a technical role with the mission of engaging with the broad community of developers and driving excitement around developer related technologies. This position is a great opportunity to help increase awareness and usage of HeadSpin's technologies through breadth marketing programs as well as depth engagement with key accounts.
The Developer Evangelist must be able to talk about technology intelligently and enthusiastically to Developers, Developer managers and senior management. Passion, curiosity, technical depth, and exceptional communication and presentation skills are required.
- Able to engage and build relationship with developers
- Able to deliver articulate, effective, and audience-appropriate presentations and demonstrations with technically oriented content at various events to both small and large audiences
- Participate in the online and offline developer community
- Convey a compelling and convincing case for HeadSpin's products and technologies
- Win the hearts of Developers in order to boost Developer adoption of HeadSpin and our products
- Drive new initiatives targeted at the developer community
- Maintain knowledge about multiple versions of the same product and speak to future releases
- Unabated passion for technology and HeadSpin, a keen eye for new opportunities
- Strong understanding of security, reliability, scalability and platform management topics
- Flexibility in regards to work schedule and travel
- Good marketing skills and business logic is a strong advantage, previous evangelism experiences preferred
- 3+ years related experience; specific knowledge of Android, iOS, application building and mobile app performance products
- Unparalleled communication and negotiation skills
- Passion for technology and solid knowledge of enterprise global IT requirements and competitive offerings
- Solid understanding of the competitive products and how to differentiate HeadSpin from its competitors
HeadSpin is revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issue before launch.
HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over 2,000 cellular networks and over 22,000 device SKUs. Using HeadSpin's service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all of the conditions that their user experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, SV Angel, Danhua Capital, Webb Investment Network, Felicis Ventures and Foundation Capital.
HeadSpin is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, or age.