Palo Alto, CA
“One of 44 enterprise tech startups to bet your career on in 2019” --Business Insider
“The Rising Stars of QA: Six New Vendors to Watch in 2019” --QA Financial
“Number 1 hottest Bay Area Startups in Fourth Quarter 2018 –SV Business Journal
“CNBC's 2018 UpStart100 list” --CNBC
HeadSpin is revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. We are building a first-of-its-kind, mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. Our goal is to provide powerful, actionable data which pinpoints any problem in the app and enables developers to fix these issue before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over 2,000 cellular networks and over 22,000 device SKUs.
We’re looking for someone who has a very good understanding of various mobile automation frameworks, who can build/improve the framework in Python, and write clean and efficient code.
- Use hands on experience in Appium on Android and iOS platforms.
- Code and develop software in Linux environment.
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to define goals and work independently.
- Utilize strong debugging and troubleshooting skill to fix problems that arise.
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Basic knowledge of testing frameworks like TestNG, JUnit, Unitest etc.
- Good understanding of HTTP, REST, and web applications
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases like MySQL
HeadSpin is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, or age.